- Take a pan, pour the oil and heat it.
- Saute the onion paste, garlic and ginger paste till color turns golden brown. Add tomato puree to it.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and salt, when tomato puree dries up. Let the spices cook well.
- Now, add the chicken curry cut pieces to the masala gravy. Stir and let them turn golden brown.
- Add ½ cup of water to it. Cover it with the lid and let the chicken cook.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
With this, delicious chicken curry is ready to eat.
Visit Zappfresh.com to order fresh chicken curry cut. Order here